We invite all practising artists, makers and creators with a studio or work space at home based in SE15 to take part in the second Peckham-wide Open Studio / Meet the Makers event taking place on Friday 15th (Preview), Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th September, as part of Peckham Festival 2017.
We want to represent the visual creative arts in all its forms, from jewellery to paintings, sculpture, mixed-media, ceramics, textiles, fashion, photography, architecture, product design, manufacture and more.
Important information; please read carefully before completing the form.
Dates for this year's events:
- Friday 15th September (Preview)
- Saturday 16th September
- Sunday 17th September
**The deadline for entries is 1st June 2017**
There is a £35 single entry artist fee to take part.
For groups or creative businesses there are half (£150) & whole (£300) page entries available in the brochure.
The registration fee is non-refundable & payment MUST be made at the point of registration.
By participating you can expect the following:
- Feature in the brochure with a print run of over 10,000 throughout South-East London
- Be part of the artist directory on the website
- Tailor-made Facebook, Twitter and Instagram posts
- Articles promoting the event in local and national press
- Street banners and posters across SE15
- Events and opportunities exclusive to Peckham Festival participants