Ahead of your arrival
- We actively encourage all visitors to take a lateral flow test 24 hours before they attend the Peckham Festival. You can get LFT tests from your local pharmacy, on the government website or supermarket pharmacies. Please note that if you have been vaccinated we would still advise you to do a LFT as you can still carry Covid.
- As a reminder, these are the main Covid symptoms you should look out for when taking a Covid test: a high temperature, a new continuous cough, a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
- If you test positive for Covid 19, you must isolate for 10 days and not come to Peckham Festival (in accordance with the government isolation requirements).
While at Peckham Festival
- Following current advice, we strongly recommend and request that you wear a face mask indoors and in close proximity of others, out of respect for our artists, workshop leaders, other attendees and staff.
- We ask that you maintain social distancing throughout the festival, indoors and out, and are respectful of other peoples’ space
- We ask that you follow our clearly signposted one-way routes within our indoor spaces at Copeland Park.
We ask that you wash your hands regularly or use hand sanitiser – hand sanitising stations will be positioned at the entrance to Copeland Park and throughout the complex’s buildings and outside spaces.