People make Peckham, and no more so than the artists, makers and creators of SE15. This year’s Made in Peckham open spaces event aims to showcase the creative talent of Peckham.
This year’s event takes place on:
- Friday 17th September 2021: 18:00 – 21:00 (Preview Night)
- Saturday 18th September 2021: 11:00 – 18:00
- Sunday 19th September 2021: 11:00 – 18:00
In the past the majority of artists and makers have exhibited from their workspaces, however you are most welcome to exhibit from home, or collaborate with a local venue and exhibit there. If you are struggling to find a space, please mention in the comments box during your application; we may be able to find a space for you.
All participants, past and present, are showcased in the Peckham Creative Directory.
Cost of Participation:
- £40 per single entry (only 1 artist/maker per entry)
- £150 for a 1/2 page entry
- £300 for a full page entry
What you get for your fee:
- Personalised listing in the brochure – see last years brochure as an example.
- Personalised listing on peckhamfestival.org.
- Personalised post on all social media channels.
- Opportunity to feature in press releases and articles.
- Posters / Banners to signpost people to your space.
- Press pack to help you promote your own event.
- Opportunity to feature in official photography and film of the festival.
- Feature on our new creative directory showcasing the cream of Peckham Creative Talent.
- Invitation to social events just for Made in Peckham participants.
- Be part of your creative community!