People make Peckham, and no more so than the artists, makers and creators of SE15. Our Open Studios / Meet the Makers events aims to showcase the creative talent of Peckham.
This years event takes pace during Peckham Festival 2018:
- Friday 14th September 2018 – 18:00 – 21:00 (Preview Night)
- Saturday 15th September 2018 – 11:00 – 18:00
- Sunday 16th September 2018 – 11:00 – 18:00
In the past the majority of artists have exhibited from their studio spaces, however you are most welcome to exhibit from home, or collaborate with a local venue and exhibit there.
Click here to see who has participated in the past thanks to our new feature: The Peckham Creative Directory…A showcase of what is conceived and created here in SE15
Cost of Participation:
- £35 per single entry (only 1 artist per entry)
- £150 for a 1/2 page entry
- £300 for a full page entry
What you get for your fee:
- Personalised listing in the brochure (10k print run) – see last years brochure as an example.
- Personalised listing on peckhamfestival.org
- Personalised post on all social media channels
- Opportunity to feature in press releases and articles
- Posters / Banners to signpost people to your studio
- Press pack to help you promote your own event
- Opportunity to feature in official photography and film of the festival
- *NEW* Feature on our new creative directory showcasing the cream of Peckham Creative Talent.
- *NEW* Feature on the Open Studio/Meet the Makers Gallery Wall
- *NEW* Invitation to social events just for Open Studio/Meet the Makers participants
- Be part of your creative community!