People make Peckham, and no more so than the artists, makers and creators of SE15. This year’s PF Open Studios event aims to showcase the creative talent of Peckham.
This years event takes place on:
- Friday 13th September 2019 – 18:00 – 21:00 (Preview Night)
- Saturday 14th September 2019 – 11:00 – 18:00
- Sunday 15th September 2019 – 11:00 – 18:00
In the past the majority of artists have exhibited from their studio spaces, however you are most welcome to exhibit from home, or collaborate with a local venue and exhibit there. If you are struggling to find a space, please mention in the comments box during your application; we may be able to find a space for you.
Click here to see who has participated in the past thanks to our new feature: The Peckham Creative Directory… A showcase of what is conceived and created here in SE15.
Cost of Participation:
- £40 per single entry (only 1 artist per entry)
- £150 for a 1/2 page entry
- £300 for a full page entry
What you get for your fee:
- Personalised listing in the brochure – see last years brochure as an example.
- Personalised listing on peckhamfestival.org.
- Personalised post on all social media channels.
- Opportunity to feature in press releases and articles.
- Posters / Banners to signpost people to your studio.
- Press pack to help you promote your own event.
- Opportunity to feature in official photography and film of the festival.
- Feature on our new creative directory showcasing the cream of Peckham Creative Talent.
- Invitation to social events just for Open Studio/Meet the Makers participants.
- Be part of your creative community!